Pricing & Insurance
• $125 per 50 minute individual session
• $150 per 60 minute family session (2+ family members)
• $150 per 75 minute initial intake session (including treatment planning)
• $40 per session for groups
Currently, there are no groups taking place at this time.
Check back for upcoming opportunities.
• $85 per 50 minute Clinical Case Conceptualization for Professionals
• $100 per 50 minute Parent Coaching & Skills Training
• $150 per hour School Classroom/Group Focused
• $250 per hour Professional Development for Teams and Groups
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We are currently an out of network service provider, in the State of Georgia, accepting self-pay clients. We are not able to accept insurance from any commercial insurance companies at this time. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part, though we can not guarantee this. Upon request, we will provide you with a superbill of services received for you to submit to your insurance provider to receive direct reimbursement. We recommend that you contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services before scheduling services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
We accept cash, check, Venmo, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!